1. action in mediating between parties, as to effect an agreement or reconciliation.
2. International Law. an attempt to effect a peaceful settlement between disputing nations through the friendly good offices of another power.
3. nonbinding intervention between parties esp. in a labor dispute to promote resolution of a grievance, reconciliation, settlement, or compromise —compare ARBITRATION
1. the hearing and determining of a dispute or the settling of differences between parties by a person or persons chosen or agreed to by them: Rather than risk a long strike, the union and management agreed to arbitration.
2. International Law. the application of judicial methods to the settlement of international disputes.
Call us today at 623.412.2508 or contact us through our convenient email form below:
WEST VALLEY SEMINAR CENTER
6670 West Cactus Rd.
Glendale, AZ 85304 MAP IT »
Are you looking for space to hold your next meeting?
Our conveniently located Seminar Center is available for you to:
hold team meetings
present forums and discussion groups
meet with business associates
This flexible space may be configured to your custom needs. With optimal seating arrangements the room may accommodate up to 70 audience members. The facility can accommodate up to 27 guests when the room is set up classroom style with tables.
The facility has all the features you are looking for in a clean, professional setting: Convenient, Ample Parking
Natural Light from Large Windows
Comfortable, Padded Chairs
Attractive Attached Kitchen
Contact us to arrange a tour of the center and to set an available time period in advance. Spots fill quickly and changes to the schedule happen frequently, first come first served, so don't put off confirming your date on our calendar.
Half days or evenings:
Monday thru Thursday - $100.00
Friday or Saturday - $150.00
Monday thru Thursday - $175.00
Friday, Saturday or Sunday - $250.00
Rates are for three-hour time periods plus 30 minutes before and after for setup and breakdown
Less than three-hour time periods are $50 for the first hour and $25 for each additional hour
Power point projector rental - $30.oo/half day; $50/full day
Overhead projector rental - $10/half day; $17/full day
Setup instructions must be received 3 days in advance
Key and alarm arrangements may need to be make
Additional conference room space available - $25 per hour